Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Benifits of milk via Bhagwan koirala



 In 2013, I was living in the Seattle, one of the biggest cities in the U.S., where the people are so energized, creative and motivated all the time. Then, in 2015 I transferred to Kansas State University to finish my last two years of the undergrad program. When I first transferred here, people were asking me many times the reason why I chose Kansas to study, where there is literally nothing to do compared to the much more crowded, much more fun city of Seattle. Actually, my reason in coming here was not anything spectacular, I only wanted to encounter something different, and I chose Kansas as the opposite of Seattle. Well, after one year, if somebody asks me about my experience at the University so far, I would say that it is just unreplaceable.

No comments:
Write comments